As we wind down 2011, Fuentek has a great series of blog posts in the works. You might remember that we kicked off our 2011 blog posts by launching a series we called Stories from the Field. These posts highlighted real-life examples of our tech transfer work with various clients and shared the choices we made, the actions we took, and the lessons we learned.
These posts really seemed to inspire our readers, so we will run Stories from the Field posts throughout December. We hope you enjoy these insights from a variety of Fuentek staff. Look for these posts starting next week!
Update: The series is complete! Read the stories by checking out the Stories from the Field category of our blog, or use the links below:
- Applying the AMMO to Tech Transfer Events
- Reaping Long-Term Rewards from Strategic IP Portfolio Screening
- Getting Faculty on Your Side through Systematic Screening and Interns
- When You Know the Answer, Stop Asking
- Managing Innovator-Prospect Interactions
- Great Tech Transfer Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint