Fuentek helps clients find technology sources and collaborators for in-licensing and joint-development research by:
- Identifying R&D needs for new technologies or capabilities
- Prioritizing those needs according to their potential for success
- Building the interest of potential partners and facilitating effective information exchanges
- Guiding progress towards successful acquisition or joint-development agreements
- Developing and implementing strategies to ensure that the technical solution is infused into the R&D program or product line
- Monitoring progress so that benefits are realized
At Fuentek, everything we do is imbued with our core values:
- Creativity: We continually look for the various mechanisms and projects where a potential partner and our client could collaborate, sometimes identifying an unexpected opportunity.
- Communication: Our reports are concise yet thorough, providing valuable information in an easy-to-read and useful format.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to identifying and securing the best partners needed to solve our clients’ R&D challenges.
- Validation: We never assume that a potential partner’s rejection of a specific opportunity indicates a lack of interest in all collaboration. Instead, we look for other areas of overlap and mutual interest.
- Innovation: Fuentek’s approach of leveraging a client’s IP when forming R&D collaborations is highly innovative and has had proven success.
- Value-Added: If we discover that a particular technical challenge cannot be successfully solved through collaborative R&D, we will recommend project termination. At Fuentek, we prefer to see resources directed at efforts most likely to help achieve our client’s goals.
Fuentek has helped a variety of clients across all sectors—corporate, university, and government organizations—find the external technologies and capabilities they needed to achieve their R&D goals. Specifically, we have:
- Led dozens of projects intended to find external organizations with complementary technologies or expertise
- Secured the interest of nearly 100 qualified potential partners for collaborative R&D
- Identified and supported the development of R&D proposals that won nearly $12 million in funding
This experience has yielded real benefits to our clients. Consider these examples and see our other successes.