Fuentek’s award-winning writers and designers develop easy-to-read, visually appealing, and cost-efficient publications as well as plan and implement successful events:
- Announcements of technology commercialization and collaborative R&D opportunities and successes
- Tech transfer office Web sites
- Blog postings and other social media tools
- Comprehensive communications strategies and guidance
- Posters, displays, booth designs, and other conference materials
- Slide shows, speeches, and logistical support—including securing keynote speakers—for events and seminars
- Briefing packages, workshops, and other presentations
- Annual reports, newsletters, brochures, videos, podcasts, and other print and electronic publications
- Abstracts, papers, press releases, and other article-based materials
- Award applications and nomination letters
See our "samples" page for examples of the above types of communications.
Our experience has shown that all of these tools are more effective when developed within the context of Symbiotic Innovation.
At Fuentek, everything we do is imbued with our core values:
- Creativity: Our publications embody a creative flair that captures the audience’s attention while being appropriately tempered to reflect the client’s image and style.
- Communication: We look for opportunities to leverage materials into multiple media streams, maximizing impact and efficiency.
- Commitment: In any communications project, a close working relationship between contractor and client is essential. Fuentek has a long history of successfully maintaining such relationships.
- Validation: We always submit materials for review by appropriate personnel—including tech transfer office staff, innovators, licensees, etc.—before public release.
- Innovation: Fuentek continually identifies new target audiences and new mechanisms that are appropriate for conveying the client’s message.
- Value-Added: We always take a strategic approach to developing communication materials to ensure clients obtain the highest value from our effort.
Fuentek has helped clients across all sectors communicate to their innovators and the external organizations that would utilize their technology, collaborate to advance its development, or otherwise support the tech transfer program. Specifically, we have:
- Developed more than 1,000 communications deliverables
- Led or assisted with the development of more than 60 events, including technical conferences, industry briefings, workshops, seminars, and innovator-recognition programs
- Strategized, designed, and implemented nearly a dozen tech transfer office Web sites
This experience has yielded real benefits to our clients. Consider these examples and see our other successes.