Before Submitting SBIR/STTR Proposals, Request Free TABA Support
Small businesses submitting Phase I proposals to NASA this Friday have a valuable opportunity to request up to $6,500 in additional funding for Technical and Business Assistance (TABA).
A relatively new program, TABA provides funding that is separate from the R&D budget for your SBIR/STTR project. So, TABA lets you obtain valuable market data and commercialization guidance at no additional cost to you.
Fuentek has pulled together some key information about SBIR/STTR’s TABA program here, and we invite small businesses to include Fuentek as your TABA vendor since we have the experience, expertise, and qualifications to provide you with valuable services.
We’ve made it quick and easy to include Fuentek in your Phase I proposal, giving you everything you need:
- Our full contact information and DUNS number as your TABA vendor
- A description of our expertise and knowledge
- A summary of our services for two documents that you will be able to include in the future when you apply for Phase II funding:
- TABA Needs Assessment
- Commercialization and Business Plan
- Costs for these services for you to reflect in the TABA section of your Phase I proposal
Fuentek’s TABA services will strengthen your applications for future Phase II and post-Phase II/III funding. More importantly, they will give you an effective strategy for moving your R&D into commercialization in both federal and non-federal markets.
To include Fuentek as your TABA provider, simply visit our Contact Us page and submit the following information:
- The SBIR/STTR category for which you are applying
- The title of your proposal and a sentence about the outcome you hope to achieve with the funding
- Your company’s name, mailing address, and phone number
- The name, job title, and contact information for the proposal’s principal investigator
- Your company’s website (if available)
If you have questions, feel free to call us at 919-267-1200.