Time Is Running Out to Register for Our Intern Training Webinar!
Putting Your Interns to Work: A Step-by-Step Process for Technology Screenings will be held May 19th and the last day to register is next Wednesday, May 18th at 12 p.m. EST.
If you’re taking the time to hire them, you know that interns can be a very cost-effective way to help triage the invention disclosures coming into your technology portfolio—if they are properly trained and mentored. Fuentek has experienced many times that the value you get from your interns is highly influenced by how much support they are given—especially at the beginning of the internship program.
Our webinar is designed to help you help them. This training will help your interns learn about Fuentek’s approach to technology screening, including:
- Reviewing a technology disclosure and other background
- Finding the most useful intellectual property (IP) and market data
- Using keywords effectively to quickly generate meaningful search results
- Analyzing the data obtained to develop a rating to prioritize the technology
- Writing a screening report that provides just the right amount of information for the office’s decision makers, as well as the innovator
This webinar training will also be followed up by a post-webinar Q&A session on June 9th. Completely free for all webinar attendees, the Q&A session will give interns a valuable opportunity to ask follow-up questions of Fuentek’s highly experienced trainers once they have completed a few screenings. Fuentek has learned first-hand how vital this follow-up step can be in helping to shorten your interns’ learning curve!
So, if you haven’t already signed up, be sure to register soon! We hope to “see” you there!